13th Sunday in Ordinary Time June 26, 2022
- St. Luke’s Parish welcomes Peter An, a seminarian, who has completed his Third year of Theology at St. Joseph’s Seminary and has been appointed to our parish for his year of Pastoral Internship.
- Friday, July 1 is Canada Day. The church will be locked following the 8:00 am morning Mass and will open again at 6 for the 7:00 pm Mass. Adoration will be cancelled.
- Beginning on July 2nd, following Saturday morning Mass, devotion to Mother Mary will be celebrated every 1st Saturday of each month, which will include adoration and benediction.
- Registration is now open for the Sacraments of First Reconciliation and First Holy Communion for children who will be in Grade 2 this fall and for those children who missed the reception of these Sacraments. Forms are available in the narthex and on our website. Please complete the forms and return them to the office along with the required documents and fee before September 30th.
- Canada’s Catholic Bishops have now received the itinerary of Pope Francis’s historic visit to Canada. For those interested in learning more about the Papal visit can pick up a copy of the highlights announced by the Vatican.
- Printed bulletins are now available for those who are unable to access them on our website. They can be picked up from the table in the narthex.