Notification May 5, 2021 from Calgary Diocese
Effective Wednesday, May 5, 2021, maximum in-person attendance at Mass is now limited to 15 attendees. Please be aware that since parishes did not receive advance notice, you may not be able to attend Mass even when registered. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
The following are expanded restrictions that affect faith gatherings and outdoor social gatherings announced by Premier Jason Kenney which takes effect on Wednesday, May 5, 2021. These restrictions will be in place for at least three (3) weeks and may be extended by the government if deemed necessary.
- Faith services are limited to 15 in-person attendees.
- 10-people maximum for funerals, baptisms and weddings.
- All outdoor social gatherings must be limited to no more than 5 people and a maximum of 2 household cohorts.
Weekday and Sunday Mass
- In-person attendees limited to 15 people. (Ten people can pre-register).
- The parish may also consider encouraging parishioners to only attend one Mass in the next three weeks to give others the chance to attend Mass in person.
- There will be Communion Services available for people who are not able to attend Mass in person because of the number limitations.
- Monday to Friday - between 12 Noon and 1 PM
- Sunday - between 1:30 PM and 4:00 PM
- The first Service will begin when there are 15 people in the Church. The next service will begin after the previous service ends. If you arrive when a service is full or a service is in process your name(s) will be recorded.
- You may be asked to wait in your car until you can enter the Church.
REGISTRATION ONLINE IS LIMITED TO ONE WEEKDAY MASS PER WEEK AND ONE SUNDAY MASS PER WEEKEND.