Weekday Masses and Sunday Masses
- Monday through Friday at 8 am and 7 pm – Register Below
- Saturday at 9 am – Register below
- Saturday 5:00 pm – Register below
- Sunday 8:30 am Mass – Register below
- Sunday 10:30 am Mass – Register below
- Sunday 12:30 pm Mass – Register below
- Sunday 5:30 pm Mass – Register below
- Sunday 7:30 pm Mass – Register below
Here are a few pointers to keep in mind when considering coming to mass:
- If you are feeling unwell (cough, fever, sore throat, runny nose) please do not come.
- If you have traveled outside the country in the last 14 days you will not be admitted.
- The church doors will open one hour before the Mass, and will be closed 10 minutes before Mass begins and for the whole duration of the Mass. You must arrive early for volunteers to be able to check you in and screen for safety protocols, otherwise you might not be able to enter. On Weekends Entrance is through the door on the North side of the Church (this is the door to the Hall).
- The point of entry coordinator will confirm that you have comply with the COVID-19 Protocols for Mass
- You are required to maintain physical distancing of 2 meters (6 ft) at all times except with the people in your household.
- You are required to sanitize your hands upon entering and exiting the church.
- As you enter the church an usher will direct you to your place where you will sit. Our pews are marked in the way to keep the mandatory physical distancing. Note that small children must stay with the parents at all times.
- You are required to wear a mask in order to attend, and you must bring your own mask. If you have difficulties sourcing a mask, please call the Parish Office at 403-282-9488 ahead of time, as we might be able to help you.
- The Holy Communion will be given at this time only in the hand and the video presentation of how to receive the host according to safety protocol can be viewed at: https://youtu.be/bbVIyS9HTZE
- After the Mass is ended the congregation will be asked to leave the church in an orderly manner.
To ensure that others are able to attend Mass as well, please only register when you are sure of your attendance, and only register your own household. We count on your patience and understanding during this challenging time. Thank you and we look forward to sharing the Eucharist together with you.